Frances Amelia Kimberley Turley
Born: 22 June 1800 in Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
Christened: 9 October 1800 at St. Martin’s Church in Birmingham, Warwickshire, England
Died: 30 August 1847 in Winter Quarters, Douglas, Nebraska
Buried: Winter Quarters Cemetery in Omaha, Douglas, Nebraska
FamilySearch ID: KWJV-HK6
FindaGrave Memorial ID: 35004541
Frances was the daughter of Thomas Kimberley and Sarah Hitchens.
Frances married Theodore Turley on 26 November 1821 at St. Peter’s Church in Harborne (south-west Birmingham), Warwickshire, England. Theodore and Frances were sealed on 19 January 1846 in the Nauvoo Temple. Their children were:
- Theodore Turley, Jr. (1822-1837)
- Frances Amelia Turley (1825-1846) m. Cyrus Daniels.
- Mary Ann Turley (1827-1904) m1. Brigham Young (divorced), m2. John James Cook.
- Priscilla Rebecca Turley (1829-1904) m. Amasa Mason Lyman.
- Frederick Turley (1832-1875) m. Amelia Louisa Counsell.
- Obia Turley (1834-1834)
- Sarah Elizabeth Turley (1835-1914) m. Stephen Franklin.
- Isaac Turley (1837-1908) m1. Sarah Greenwood, m2. Clara Ann Tolton.
- Charlotte Turley (1840-1899) m. Jacob Bushman.
- Jonathan Turley (1842-1846)
Life sketch coming soon.
- Family Memorial for Frances Amelia Kimberley and children
- Theodore Turley: A Biography by Richard E. Turley, Jr. – see especially 1: Early Life in England
- Ann Lewis’ website: “Frances Amelia Kimberley Turley b. 22 June 1800, d. 30 Aug 1847 Winter Quarters, Nebraska”